Comed.Com Bill Payment – ComEd stands for Commonwealth Edison, which is an American company supplying energy services to customers for over a century. Their clientele includes residential as well as commercial customers, all of whom are satisfied with their electricity supply and customer service. You can log on to their site at Comed.Com, and know the online and offline services they have to offer.
Bill Payment Methods at Comed.Com
ComEd offers several options to their customers to pay their bills online and offline. Choose the payment method as per your convenience level.
- Residential customers can call 1-800-334-7661, and business customers can call 1-877-426-6331 to pay your bill over phone using your debit card, credit card or bank account
- You can personally visit an authorized ComEd agent near you, and pay the bill through him or her. Enter your area zip code in the online search engine at Comed.Com, and locate an agent near you
- You must have received a payment stub and a return envelope with your bill. You can attach your payment check with these, and send it to the company’s mailing address by post
- Use Bill Matrix to make a one-time expedited payment over the Internet using your credit or debit card
- You can schedule an e-check for ComEd, so that your billed amount is automatically deducted from your bank account every month
- You can sign up to the company’s Automatic Payment facility to get the bill automatically paid every month
- You can create an account at Comed.Com, and log in to it to pay the bill online
- Log on to their site at Comed.Com
- Click on the ‘Manage My Account’ tab
- A new pop up window will open
- If you are an existing user, you can log in by entering your username and password
- New users have to create an account by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ button
- Your account web page will open, from where you can make your payment online
You can call them over phone 1-800-334-7661, and talk to a ComEd representative or Click Here. You can send them an email, or send them a written mail. You may also connect to them via FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest or YouTube.
Useful Tips About The Company
- Visit their online ‘Newsroom’ to know about their latest updates, deals, offers and plans
- You can download ComEd app on your Android or iPhone device to access the company while on the go