Mycricket Online Bill Payment – Cricket Wireless is a US based company offering wireless text, data and voice services to more than 4.5 million customers in the country. Founded in 1999, the company offers several lucrative pre-paid plans to its customers, along with a wide range of high-end mobile devices, including iPhones, smartphones and Android phones from ZTE and Nokia. The company even allows your old phone to be added to the network of Cricket. You can visit their site at Www.Mycricket.Com to more about their plans and devices.
Bill Payment Methods at Www.Mycricket.Com
If you are a Cricket Wireless subscriber, you have the option of paying your bills through a wide variety of payment methods. Choose the one that best suits your requirements and preferences:
- You can dial 729 from your Cricket phone, and follow instructions in their automated phone system to pay your bill using your credit or debit card, gift card, prepaid credit card or Cricket refill card. You may also talk to a Cricket Support Advocate, who can assist you in completing the payment process
- You can visit any of your nearest Cricket stores, and pay the bill in cash, credit card, debit card, gift card or prepaid credit card
- You can walk into a payment center near you, and pay the bill in cash. Do not forget to bring in your account number
- You can enroll into their AutoPay service, with which you can schedule recurring payments, and get them deducted from your bank account automatically every month
- Log on to Www.Mycricket.Com, and use their QuickPay service to pay the bill quickly without logging into your account
- Their BridgePay facility breaks your bill into two half payments, and also gives you a 7-day extension in the service
- If you are paying your bill online, you can log on to Www.Mycricket.Com, and click on ‘Register or Sign in’ tab on top of the page
- You will be redirected to https://www.cricketwireless.com/my-account.html
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘Continue’ to sign in
- If you are a new user, then click on the ‘Register’ button on right hand side
You can have a live chat with a Cricket representative at Www.Mycricket.Com, or visit their support center at here
Useful Tips About The Company
You can shop for Cricket plans, devices and accessories over the Internet, and also use their ‘Store Locator’ engine to find a Cricket store near you.